[Linux-aus] CeBIT pamphlets

Sridhar Dhanapalan sridhar at dhanapalan.com
Mon May 15 05:22:02 UTC 2006

Does anyone have any electronic copies of the pamphlets we were giving away at
the LA stand at CeBIT in Sydney? I would like to be able to use them for
future promotions, perhaps with some modifications by myself. In particular,
I am looking for the two-page handout which describes the community and LUG
scene on the first page, and has a list of WWW links on the second. I think
it was titled "Linux in Australia".

Cheers.

--
Sridhar Dhanapalan  [Yama | http://www.pclinuxonline.com/]
  {GnuPG/OpenPGP: http://dhanapalan.webhop.net/yama.asc

"You can turn the tide by demanding more from Microsoft and by using a better
alternative Web browser. I recommend and use Mozilla Firefox, but Apple
Safari (Macintosh only) and Opera 8 are both worth considering as well."
	- Paul Thurrott, WinSuperSite.com, 2005-08-02