[Linux-aus] CeBIT - a success!

Senectus . senectus at gmail.com
Sun May 14 09:25:02 UTC 2006

On 5/13/06, Pia Waugh <pia at linux.org.au> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> CeBIT was on from Tues - Thurs last week, and the Linux Australia stand,
> demo zone and panel sessions were all a huge success!

I listened to the "WellSpringFlow" podcast yesterday while rinding
around on my new bicycle, the one with your comments from CeBIT.
A better piece of Free Software advocacy could not be written!
You did an outstanding job of selling what we're all about in such a
small amount of time, congratulations and thank you Pia!

For those that haven't heard it you can download it from here:
http://wellspringflow.net/index.php?post_id=88647
The bit with Pia starts at 10:59 min's and goes to 15:40 mins
But to get the whole experience (and contrast) I'd suggest listening
to the whole podcast :-)

--
www.modmeup.net
Ubuntu Dapper 6.06