[Linux-aus] Report on ConnectingUp06

Brenda Aynsley bpa at iss.net.au
Tue May 9 06:47:02 UTC 2006

David Lloyd wrote:
> It's Open Office 2.0.

i think greg knows that david. i suspect his complaint is the necessity
to install a reader to read an essentially text based content, and this
reflects his longevity in the use of the Internet and its long use of
text to communicate

wot's wrong with text for text!  Does using a word processor add
gravitas to a report?  Some people think so but I use wp software only
to format content when necessary, much to the annoyance of my colleagues
at times. :)

cheers
brenda

--