[Linux-aus] Re: Re: Grant Request From Sokar Phillpot

Matthew Palmer mpalmer at hezmatt.org
Wed May 3 11:59:02 UTC 2006

On Wed, May 03, 2006 at 12:55:48PM +1000, Alan Harper wrote:

> > > The Bundaberg Linux group will provide support in terms of training,=20
> > > networking and installation
> >
> > What actual commitments have you gotten from people in this regard?
> Basically, I said I would do it :)

Do what, exactly?  There's a number of different things that need doing here
-- initial installation of software, wiring the teaching rooms, maintenance,
upgrades, preparing training material, presenting material, after-"sales"
support, etc.  It's quite a bit of effort.

- Matt

--
"I invented the term object-oriented, and I can tell you I did not have C++
in mind." 	-- Alan Kay