[Linux-aus] Linux World Expo - Today til Thursday

Hey People,

Head on down to the Sydney Convention & Exhibition Centre - Darling
Harbour and check out the Linux Australia stand at the first Aussie
LinuxWorldExpo.  These shows have become pretty popular in other parts
of the planet, so it's great to see they've finally brought it here.

I was there yesterday helping set up, and I reckon it's worth a
look-see. Note: The conference keynotes are free! maddog is on at 9am -
and Pia Waugh will be your MC ;)

check the website for more info
http://www.linuxworldexpo.com.au/

Whilst online registration has closed... you can just turn up and
register at the SCEC.

see ya there!

- donna

--