[Linux-aus] grant proposal

Paul Wise pabs3 at bonedaddy.net
Fri Mar 24 11:59:01 UTC 2006

On Thu, 2006-03-23 at 20:35 +1100, Martin Pool wrote:

> > I request some funding to get me to Debconf 6 in Mexico.
>
> Perhaps you could say something of what you'll be doing at Debconf 6 -
> e.g. if you're talking on some topic, have particular people you need to
> meet with, or decisions you must be part of, etc.

I'm not doing any talks. I would have liked to meet up with QA and i18n
people and any debian-gis people who might be there. I would also have
liked to hold a BoF about osflash stuff[1] to start a pkg-flash group.

Anyways, I think it is too late for the debconf organisers and LA to
find funds before the April 3 reconfirmation deadline[2]. Perhaps next
year I'll have some money.

     1. http://osflash.org/debian_packaging
     2. http://debconf.org/news/read.html?id=03

--