[Linux-aus] Re: [ALLIES] Re: A Linux for Students project idea

Andrew Donnellan ajdlinux at gmail.com
Fri Mar 17 08:43:02 UTC 2006

OK. Thanks for the comments. What I would say is needed:

* A website (sooner or later)
* A bit of promotion on other Linux websites
* Word of mouth advertising
* Actual posting on the list so people don't think it's dead (the last
posts were like a few mths ago or something)

andrew

--
Andrew Donnellan
http://andrewdonnellan.com