[Linux-aus] LinuxWorld discount for LA members

Pia Waugh greebo at pipka.org
Fri Mar 17 04:39:01 UTC 2006

Hey all,

<quote who="Jonathan Oxer">

> LinuxWorld are offering LA members a 25% discount on the 2 day Business
> Conference that will be taking place at the event. See below for more info
> and if you're interested in going along feel free to use the link below to
> register at the discounted rate. Note that the charges listed below only
> apply to the Business Conference, not the main part of the expo where LA
> will be exhibiting.

And the tradeshow is free, as are several of the keynotes to attend :)

I still recommend to people to encourage their bosses and clients to attend
this conference, as them getting more educated as to the business and
Government focus on FOSS means we get to spend more of our working hours on
FOSS :)

Come visit :)

Cheers,
Pia