[Linux-aus] Tas LCA2008 Bid Document

James Purser purserj at k-sit.com
Fri Jun 30 16:49:03 UTC 2006

On Fri, 2006-06-30 at 17:24 +1000, Michael Emery wrote:
> It's been a while coming, but atlast here is our Bid document.
>
> We will work on putting up a website for it shortly aswell.
>
> our core team is made up of Ben Powell, Leah Duncan, Garry Harradence,
> Andrew McGown and Myself.
>
> while I'm at it I'd like to give a public thank you to Andrew McGown
> for all his work on the logo and designing the layout of the bid
> document.
>
> Please find the Bid at http://www.bur.st/~splat/lca2008/Tas-LCA2008-Bid.pdf
>
> thanks,
> Michael

Nicely put together, congratulations to all involved. Well now we have a
real competition, I look forward to hearing everyones comments and may
the best city win.

PS. Ben from the Hobart bid will be giving us an inside look at the
Hobart bid in the next LA Update.
--
James Purser
Ordinary Committee Member