[Linux-aus] Working with children (Education Expo)

Sridhar Dhanapalan sridhar at dhanapalan.com
Fri Jun 23 05:40:04 UTC 2006

On Friday 23 June 2006 02:06, Pia Waugh <greebo at pipka.org> wrote:
> <quote who="Sridhar Dhanapalan">
>
> > At all times, people wearing special suits (e.g. penguin costumes) should
> > be accompanied by another person, acting as a minder. This is a
> > precautionary
>
> Coolies, I nominate you to accompany Terry in the penguin suit :)

Not a problem. Terry and I paired up at CeBIT, and I have no qualms about
doing it again :)

--
Sridhar Dhanapalan  [Yama | http://www.pclinuxonline.com/]
  {GnuPG/OpenPGP: http://dhanapalan.webhop.net/yama.asc

"I believe we are on an irreversible trend toward more freedom and democracy -
but that could change." - George W. Bush, 1998-05-22