[Linux-aus] FW: Two entertaining .... copyright statements at the end are pretty funny also :-)

Anthony Hornby ahornby at darlug.org
Fri Jun 16 12:31:02 UTC 2006

Didn't notice them before.

Pretty ironic stuff ... they should have released them under Creative
Commons licences with attribute only required.

Regards Anthony.

Mr Anthony Hornby
Associate Director, Resources and Technology
Library and Information Access
Charles Darwin University (CRICOS 300K)
Phone: +61 8 8946 6011
Email: anthony.hornby at cdu.edu.au.no-spam
(remove the .no-spam)

begin 666 Anthony Hornby.vcf
M0D5'24XZ5D-!4D0-"E9%4E-)3TXZ,BXQ#0I..DAO<FYB>3M!;G1H;VYY#0I&
M3CI!;G1H;VYY($AO<FYB>0T*14U!24P[4%)%1CM)3E1%4DY%5#I!;G1H;VYY
M+DAO<FYB>4!C9'4N961U+F%U#0I2158Z,C P-C Q,3A4,#0U-3,P6 at T*14Y$
(.E9#05)$#0H`
`
end