[Linux-aus] A Call For Toys

James Purser purserj at k-sit.com
Mon Jul 24 10:03:04 UTC 2006

Esteemed members of Linux Australia (You can tell I'm going to ask for
something can't you)

One of the new segments ("Tech Toys" or "Oooh Shiny") in the new show
(http://www.localfoss.org/node/188 ) is going to be looking at new and
existing gadgets and gizmos, ranging from toys like the usb missile
launcher through to new linux based mobile phones and beyond.

We are looking for two things:

- First off we are looking for suggestions on what to look at, what
would you like to see reviewed/abused in the name of our listeners?

- Secondly as with the "Open For Business" segment, we are looking for a
segment sponsor. Sponsorship info can be found here:
http://www.localfoss.org/node/186

Also if you run a business, or know of a business that deals in the sort
of things we are looking for, and would like a review then let us know.

Thanks.
--
James Purser
Producer/Presenter - Linux Australia Update
SIP: 736855 at fwd.pulver.com