[Linux-aus] Re: Grant Request: To Present at ACEC2006

Matthew Palmer mpalmer at hezmatt.org
Sat Jul 15 11:47:02 UTC 2006

On Thu, Jul 13, 2006 at 10:09:42PM +1000, Donna Benjamin wrote:
> ACEC, I submitted an abstract based on the presentation I gave in
> Dunedin.  It was accepted! Yay! Unfortunately I still have to pay to
> attend, and Cairns is a long way from Melbourne.

I definitely think this is worth doing.  As others have said, the teachers
aren't going to come to us, so we have to get out there and take the
message to the teachers.

- Matt

--
I was punching a text message into my phone yesterday and thought, "they need
to make a phone that you can just talk into."