[Linux-aus] anyone for an open-source-beyond-the-black-stump miniconf?

Aguido Horatio Davis horatio at computer.org
Wed Jul 5 20:20:02 UTC 2006

Something I'd quite like to see at LCA2007 is a gathering of all the
people involved in rolling out open source software in remote and rural
Australia, especially those using it to build capacities in communities
that otherwise wouldn't have them. It would be for the usual purposes:
exchange ideas, gain awareness of all the other people (and resources!),
trade war stories, organise future work.

I'm trying to figure out whether this would fit in a BOF, a one-day
miniconf, or (theoretically) a two-day miniconf.

Anyone interested in attending or presenting at such a thing?

Cheers,

Horatio