[Linux-aus] Re: [Announce] An Open Letter to the Attorney-General of Australia from the President of Linux Australia

Janet Hawtin lucychili at internode.on.net
Tue Jul 4 20:58:05 UTC 2006

Robyn M wrote:
> Does Linux-Aus have a proof reader? There is a spelling mistake in the
> first paragraph and the second one reads very badly if you aren't
> techie.

mea culpa
I looked at it and didnt see it.

Robyn, fancy drafting something for the SA government? =)
We could do with more profile raising across the board.
I've been writing to all sorts of people on my own behalf.
Some others have been too.
Would be great if there were some more people doing it. =)
I think the quiz is going to be adapted for
http://squareonemedia.org/

Cheers

Janet