[Linux-aus] *cough*

Pia Waugh greebo at pipka.org
Mon Jul 3 14:36:02 UTC 2006

Hi all,

<quote who="Tim Connors">

> Astronomy conferences keep up their pages indefinitely.  It's good
> historical information.  Sometimes you want to be able to refer back to
> the program.  Quite often, the actual talks and then of course the
> proceedings end up on the page, and these definitely need to be able to
> stay forever.

Yes, and all previous and current linux.conf.au conferences can be found and
referenced at http://linux.org.au/conf/. It is annoying about the conf.au
domain, but we wnsure all conferences continue to be referencable.

Cheers,
Pia

--
Linux Australia                                         http://linux.org.au/

   "He who loves the world as his body may be entrusted with the empire."
                                 - Lao-tzu