[Linux-aus] lca2007 CFP open!

Glen Turner glen.turner at aarnet.edu.au
Mon Jul 3 10:41:03 UTC 2006

Pia Waugh wrote:

> Tutorials are half-day presentations which provide an opportunity to provide
> an in-depth and hands on look at a specific technology. These tutorials
> should be interactive, and the level of expertise required by participants
> should be clear so people can choose tutorials appropriate to their level.

Could people interested in a TCP performance, QoS and routing tutorial
or miniconf please e-mail me so I can gauge interest?

State tutorial or miniconf, and what content you can provide.

We might hold a TCP algorithm bakeoff to generate some interest,
since it's been a time since this was done and we should be able
to get a decent 10Gbps network into the site.  Someone with a
big box to be the European endpoint could raise their hand?

Aim of a miniconf would be to develop a measurement and baseline
for the TCP stack.