[Linux-aus] Sysadmin Miniconf

Simon Lyall simon at darkmere.gen.nz
Mon Jul 3 08:59:03 UTC 2006

At LCA there was a pretty sucessful Sysadmin Miniconf (see
http://sysadmin.miniconf.org ) and I'd be interested in holding one again
this year and will be doing an application over the next few weeks.

If people are interested in helping out with organisation, running,
doing presentation themselves, or just have some feedback from last year
that they would like to make can you please email me.

BTW: If any other Miniconfs want a miniconf.org subdomain I'd be happy to
redirect these to you.

--
Simon J. Lyall  |  Very Busy  |  Web: http://www.darkmere.gen.nz/
"To stay awake all night adds a day to your life" - Stilgar | eMT.