[Linux-aus] Retirees Rock!

Leon Brooks leon-linuxaus at cyberknights.com.au
Mon Jan 16 11:30:02 UTC 2006

On Sunday 15 January 2006 17:29, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> <quote who="ashley maher">
>> (Hmmm! I wonder how quickly shipit can get me the new cd's?)

> Got heaps if you need them.

Will be bouncing off Sydney tomorrow afternoon (for 5 hours) en route to
Christchurch, so if you have a few to spare and happen to be in the
area at the time (airport or Alexandria (~20 mins away) or points in
between) I'd be happy to grab a handful to share with the masses en
passant.

I'll see how I go with packing, but if there are LA tee-shirts or
whatever to go across, I could probably also squeezs in a wad of those.

Cheers; Leon

http://linux.org.au/            Member, Linux Australia