[Linux-aus] Changing Order of Nominees

Leon Brooks leon-linuxaus at cyberknights.com.au
Mon Jan 9 08:31:02 UTC 2006

On Monday 09 January 2006 07:22, Stewart Smith wrote:
> Random ordering could be a good thing however... thoughts from the
> floor?

Speaking as a nominee, I personally don't give a flying fandango what
order I appear in (if I was going to "donkey vote", I wouldn't vote at
all), but it may be immensely helpful to someone feeling a bit stressed
about getting elected.

People being people, you will still get pedants checking that they get
equal time, and heaven help you if the PRNG should happen to throw them
to the bottom thrice running. (-:

Cheers; Leon

http://linux.org.au/            Member, Linux Australia