[Linux-aus] Linuxworld stand for LA!

Pia Waugh pia at waughpartners.com.au
Mon Feb 27 21:27:02 UTC 2006

Hi Maddog,

<quote who="Jon maddog Hall">

> At these events I typically have some appointments, but I would be happy to help
> out in the booth when I don't.  At least I could provide "loo-relief" to those
> who need it.

Great, thankyou! :) You'd also be a valuable attraction to the stand, so
that would rock.

> P.S.  Do you call it a "loo" also, or is that just your British cousins?

No, we say loo too :) We also use toilet, bathroom and the more ocker use
dunny.

Cheers,
Pia

--
Linux Australia                                         http://linux.org.au/

   "He who loves the world as his body may be entrusted with the empire."
                                 - Lao-tzu