[Linux-aus] Leon Brooks

Brenda Aynsley bpa at iss.net.au
Mon Feb 27 15:55:02 UTC 2006

Pia Waugh wrote:

> We are discussing this now, and at the very least flowers are being
> organised locally in Perth to brighten up his room. We'll see what we can do
> :) Ideas welcome.

I think we need more info about his condition: the hospital he's in for
those that want to visit/would be allowed to visit at an appropriate
time or to send cards of their own; whether we need to lend a hand to
support his business and maintain his clients in the short/longer term
and I guess Alex will let us know that at an appropriate time; and any
other things we need or can do for his family and when.

cheers
brenda

cheers
brenda