[Linux-aus] Leon Brooks

Jonathan Oxer jon at ivt.com.au
Mon Feb 27 12:14:02 UTC 2006

On 2/27/06, James Purser <purserj at k-sit.com> wrote:

> "It is my sad duty to inform you all that Leon Brooks had a car accident
> on Saturday night and has severe head injuries and is currently in ICU.

Oh man, that's terrible news. I hope and pray that he receives the
best possible care and makes a full and rapid recovery, that his
family are being cared for both emotionally and practically, and that
he'll be back to his old self in no time and telling us all to stop
worrying and asking us why we didn't manage to take over the world
while he was away.

Does anyone close to him know if there is anything that can be done to
help out his family ATM, maybe with meals or something?

Jonathan