[Linux-aus] Linuxworld stand for LA!

Sridhar Dhanapalan sridhar at dhanapalan.com
Sun Feb 26 19:56:02 UTC 2006

On Sunday 26 February 2006 21:23, Pia Waugh <pia at waugh.id.au> wrote:
> Hi Sridhar,
>
> <quote who="Sridhar Dhanapalan">
>
> > What happened to the penguin suits proposal that you made back in
> > December? If you're still interested, I can see what I can find out for
> > you.
>
> We'll probably rent them, they are only like $40 each for a day or two.
> Want to wear one? :)
>
> Cheers,
> Pia

I wouldn't mind myself, but the main problem (and I'm sure this applies to a
lot of other people as well) is that I can't take time off work to attend.

--
Sridhar Dhanapalan  [Yama | http://www.pclinuxonline.com/]
  {GnuPG/OpenPGP: http://dhanapalan.webhop.net/yama.asc

	The Information Revolution will be fought on the command line.