[Linux-aus] New LUG, Southern Vales Linux Users Group (SVLUG)

Pia Waugh pia at waugh.id.au
Sat Feb 25 09:57:01 UTC 2006

Hi Dale,

<quote who="Dale">

> Southern Vales Linux Users Group http://southernvaleslug.org/ are
> looking for people south of Adelaide who are passionate about LINUX
> and who may be interested in helping a new club get off the ground.
> If this sounds like you please go to the above web site and fill out
> your details on the contact form.  We will be only to happy to answer
> any questions.

I've added your website to the la site (will appear within a few hours) but
your website doesn't appear to work at the moment.

Cheers,
Pia

--
Linux Australia                                         http://linux.org.au/

    "If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it
               would be a merrier world." - J. R. R. Tolkien