[Linux-aus] Linuxworld stand for LA!

Sridhar Dhanapalan sridhar at dhanapalan.com
Sat Feb 25 08:02:02 UTC 2006

On Wednesday 22 February 2006 14:48, Pia Waugh <pia at waugh.id.au> wrote:
> a) wear a penguin suit giving out foo

What happened to the penguin suits proposal that you made back in December? If
you're still interested, I can see what I can find out for you.

--
Sridhar Dhanapalan  [Yama | http://www.pclinuxonline.com/]
  {GnuPG/OpenPGP: http://dhanapalan.webhop.net/yama.asc

"Customers constantly evaluate other desktop platforms, [but] it would be so
much work to move over that they hope we just improve Windows rather than
force them to move. In short, without this exclusive franchise called the
Windows API, we would have been dead a long time ago."
	 -- Microsoft C++ General Manager Aaron Contorer, 1997