[Linux-aus] Re: [Osia-discuss] Re: ATO - Software Compatibility

Pia Waugh pia at waugh.id.au
Fri Feb 3 12:26:03 UTC 2006

Hi Alex,

<quote who="Alex Ferrara">

> Not sure if you guys know about this, but the ATO have submitted
> instructions on getting their java based CSI working under linux, and it
> is really easy. As a business owner, I can now do anything I need using
> the business portal native under linux. You can look at
> http://itmaze.com.au/articles/ato/ for a good document on that.

Awesome! Maybe LA should do a press release congratulating the ATO. Positive
reinforcement is always a good thing :) Particularly in dealing with
Government.

Cheers,
Pia

--
Linux Australia                                         http://linux.org.au/

   "We are the facilitators of our own creative evolution." - Bill Hicks