[Linux-aus] Last Open Source On The Air For The Year - You Get To Talk

James Purser purserj at k-sit.com
Tue Dec 19 21:18:02 UTC 2006

Once again I'm spammaging the list.

Tonights Open Source On The Air is going to be the last one of the year
so we thought we would do something different.

For those of you who don't read the planet, we're going to be running a
"Call In" show. That's where you get to speak to us live and tell us
what you think about whats been happening in your neck of the woods or
how you feel about the events that have shaped our community for the
last year.

We will be running Skype as our call in system, however we can also call
you if you don't have access to it for whatever reason.

Topics we might cover:

- OzDMCA
- Upcoming LCA
- Novell/MS
- Anything thats been happening in your neck of the woods.

We'll also be looking for contributions from further afield than
Australia so we might finally get an international flavour going.

Well thats it for now. If you want to know more head along to #localfoss
on Freenode and we can fill you in.
--
James Purser
Producer/Presenter - Open Source On The Air