[Linux-aus] FFP Release

David Lloyd lloy0076 at adam.com.au
Wed Dec 6 20:27:02 UTC 2006

Janet,

> The Hon Dennis Hood will also call for a computer demonstration lab to
> be set up in S.A., so that schools, libraries, and other institutions
> can decide whether 'open source' is for them.

It just dawned on me that I've been reading in the papers that the state
has or is closing down a technology demonstration school which (if my
leaky memory serves me right) was located somewhere near Thebarton.

I refer to:

  * http://www.tsof.edu.au/aboutus/

It might be worth the Honourable Member talking to someone from within
PLUG to learn about the professional center that used to exist in
Western Australia.

DSL