[Linux-aus] Reminder: nominations for 2007 Committee are now open

Andrew Donnellan ajdlinux at gmail.com
Sat Dec 2 04:56:05 UTC 2006

Seems MemberDB isn't working too well.

Firstly, the names of the members who nominated are blank. Secondly,
there are a whole load of:

Notice: Error in sending mail: unable to add recipient [@localhost]:
Invalid response code received from server in /usr/share/php/PEAR.php
on line 762

errors at the bottom of the page. I suppose this is to do with the
mailing of changes to a list or whatever.

--
Andrew Donnellan
-- Email - ajdlinuxATgmailDOTcom (primary)
Jabber - ajdlinux at jabber.org.au
GPG - hkp://subkeys.pgp.net 0x5D4C0C58
Member of Linux Australia - http://linux.org.au
Debian user - http://debian.org