[Linux-aus] Survey - state of ethical behaviour in the ICT industry in Australia

Hi all! I was asked to share this and was hoping you could also share it with your respective LUG mailing lists. If you have any questions about it before diving in then feel free to email me off-list.

Cheers!
KrisB

--

The Centre for Applied Philosophy and Public Ethics (CAPPE) is
undertaking a project to gauge the ethical atmosphere in the ICT

As part of this a survey has been developed.  The survey seeks to
solicit opinion, views, and comments about the state of ethical
behaviour in the ICT industry in Australia.  As far as we are aware no
comparable survey has been attempted anywhere and so your answers are
vital.

We seek your assistance by you completing our survey.

We are also asking that you pass on this request to any of your
colleagues in the industry that you feel would like to participate in
this world first research.

The URL for the survey is:
https://apollo.anu.edu.au/default.asp?pid=1563

The project that this survey is a part of is funded by the Centre for
Applied Philosophy and Public Ethics, the Australian Computer Society,
and the Australian Research Council.

Many thanks for your help.

RICHARD LUCAS
Research Fellow
Centre for Applied Philosophy and Public Ethics
(An Australian Research Council funded Special Research Centre)
Charles Sturt University
University of Melbourne
The Australian National University

Telephone:  +61 (0)2 61258469