[Linux-aus] SFD '06 Supplies

SUPPLIES
    Pia Waugh, the [new!] president of SFI, has just put in the order
    for the SFD '06 t-shirts. 136 of your teams are registered to
    receive SFD supplies for your celebrations in 2006; this is up
    from 90 in 2005.

    This year, we're sending each team TWO FREE SHIRTS, and additional
    shirts can be purchased for AUD$20 at the Software Freedom Day
    store: http://tinyurl.com/h3kgl

    AUD$20 is currently approximately 11.93 Euros or USD$15.50, and
    this price includes global shipping from Australia...and Paypal
    fees that we incur :(.

    All proceeds will be used for purchasing and shipping the free
    shirts and other SFD supplies for SFD teams around the world.
    A discounted price is available to teams in developing nations;
    email info@softwarefreedomday.org for further information.

    The orders for CDs and balloons will be submitted this week, so
    we're getting closer to pushing these supplies out to all of you!

SFD'06 MAP
    In the meantime, as we've already mentioned a time or two :),
    please add yourself to the SFD map so we can see where all your
    teams are located: http://softwarefreedomday.org/map/2006

LATE TEAM REGISTRATIONS
    And if your team doesn't show up in the list of registered teams,
    email info@softwarefreedomday.org right away to sign up; we can't
    promise to get any supplies to you, but we'll do our best:
    http://softwarefreedomday.org/registration

SFD'06 COMPETITIONS - WIN A SERVER!
    Lastly, don't forget about the *awesome* prizes we have for the
    winners of the SFD'06 competitions! We have 5 servers from IBM and
    several shirts signed by cool FOSS leaders from around the globe.
    See http://softwarefreedomday.org/Competition2006#preview for
    competition details, and note that some of your entries ("best
    event publicity", for example) should be well underway already...

Cheers,
Matt

SoftwareFreedomDay.org :
   Celebrating Free and Open Source Software in Your Community
info AT softwarefreedomday.org
http://softwarefreedomday.org/

SFD Sponsors:
http://canonical.com