[Linux-aus] [Fwd: Leon moved to shenton Park]

Brenda Aynsley bpa at iss.net.au
Thu Apr 13 21:15:02 UTC 2006

Donna Benjamin wrote:
> [...]

thanks for the update donna and my continued thoughts are with him.  My
cousin was brain injured years ago in a stabbing incident on a bus
travelling the nullarbor and spent a very long time in shenton park.  He
had to learn to talk and walk, eat and all of the basic human functions.
  His support from staff made it work for him and today he lives and
works in Perth not far from Shenton Park.  (Incidentally after many
years he married his nurse :) and he was there to see her through her
terminal illness and to reciprocate the care he received from her in his
younger days.

Not sure why I shared that but thought it relevant :)

Happy easter one and all

cheers
brenda

--