[Linux-aus] Re: Curse Microsoft - THEY JUST DON'T GET IT

Sridhar Dhanapalan sridhar at dhanapalan.com
Thu Apr 13 16:24:01 UTC 2006

On Thursday 13 April 2006 11:19, Paul Coldrey <paul at ensigma.com.au> wrote:
> A few years back I heard of a technology called HTML which is apparently
> designed for distributing documentation on the web. I believe M$ even
> has a client (albeit a bug ridden mess) to view this style of
> information. Maybe it would have been a better choice than an EXE??

Back in the day, we had this thing called "text". It was all that we needed to
get our point across.

We also had to walk ten miles to school, barefoot, in the snow, uphill, BOTH
ways.

--
Sridhar Dhanapalan  [Yama | http://www.pclinuxonline.com/]
  {GnuPG/OpenPGP: http://dhanapalan.webhop.net/yama.asc

"The Holocaust was an obscene period in our nation's history. I mean in this
century's history. But we all lived in this century. I didn't live in this
century." - George W. Bush, 1995-09-15