[Linux-aus] lca2005 CD

Steven Hanley sjh at svana.org
Sat Apr 1 16:43:02 UTC 2006

On Sat, Apr 01, 2006 at 05:00:34PM +0930, Kylie Willison wrote:
> Hi I was just wondering if a cd was made from lca2005 Canberra?  I
> hadn't heard anything & I'd still really like one :-)

The image is available from

http://mirror.linux.org.au/linux.conf.au/2005/cdrom-beta-3.iso

You can view the top level of the cd abd browse the photos and website and
other information from
http://mirror.linux.org.au/linux.conf.au/2005/cdrom-beta-3/

We simply have not yet mailed it out to the attendees as a physical object.

There are alas of course no videos on the cd.

	See You
	    Steve

--
Steven Hanley sjh at svana.org http://svana.org/sjh/diary
you are subtle as a window pane, standing in my view