[Linux-aus] Re: [Announce] Fwd: Linux Australia needs *you!*

Leon Brooks leon-linuxaus at cyberknights.com.au
Mon Nov 28 08:08:01 UTC 2005

On Saturday 26 November 2005 17:50, Jonathan Oxer wrote:
>> I tried subscribing three times now with no apparent success.

> I'm not sure what happened there, maybe one of the admin team can
> figure it out.

Maybe a slightly misconfigured mail server between LA's server and
Matthew's inbox? It's the most common cause, anyway.

BTW, a warm welcome to the 75 new people who've signed up since Jon
posted his broadcast. I'm expecting more signups today as people arrive
at work and see his message for the first time. Jon, have you added
that call to your 'blog yet? I don't see it on Planet LA
(http://planet.linux.org.au/ for those not yet aware of it).

LA is once again entering a new cycle of renaissance, and I'm glad to
see y'all arriving to join the snowball.

Cheers; Leon

http://linux.org.au/            Member, Linux Australia