[Linux-aus] LA ctte and sub-ctte information - feedback required :)

Pia Waugh greebo at pipka.org
Sun Nov 13 14:10:04 UTC 2005

Hi all,

Jon and I sat down today and went through what we think are the roles of the
LA ctte and how the sub-cttes could work. We made a brief sub-ctte policy as
well for making new sub-cttes and what they can do. Check out our ideas on:

http://wiki.linux.org.au/Ctte/CtteResponsibilities
http://linux.org.au/projects/sub-cttes/

and let us know what you think :) We've put up some of the existing
sub-cttes.

We've also put up a draft LCA HOWTO in an effort to document how to bid for
and run LCA. We hope this guide not only helps preserve what we all love
about linux.conf.au but that it will also encourage new and interesting bids
for LCA in future. Check it out at http://wiki.linux.org.au/Ctte/LCA_HOWTO

Cheers,
Pia and Jon

--