[Linux-aus] Re: [LACTTE] Vision for LA

Sita-pati das sitapati at worldsankirtan.net
Wed Nov 2 07:49:01 UTC 2005

> i like to think of them as teams rather than SIGs or sub-cttes. As
> really what we're wanting is groups of doers.

I second that terminology. Teams do things. Committees sit around and
drink tea and make pronouncements. At least stereotypically.
With the right name, it takes less time and effort to convince people of
the correct understanding of the function.

> While I have been sceptical of SFD (I'm currently sitting in a coffee
> shop in Brisbane looking out the window at a nice - both looking and in
> manner - Hare Krishna girl approaching people in the street. It's a hard
> gig and people are often very dismissive).
hehehe - Brisbane CBD 16:30 31-10-05? That's my godsister Sukanthi Radha
[1].  I'll pass on the compliment. =)

--josh

Joshua J Wulf
(Sita-pati das)