From: Jeff Waugh [mailto:jdub@perkypants.org]
Sent: Tuesday, 31 May 2005 6:01 PM
To: Minnie Constan
Cc: Jonathan Oxer; LinuxAus
Subject: Re: [Linux-aus] LWE Marketing Strategy

<quote who="Minnie Constan">

> Thanks Jonathan - initially I got the feeling that you all hated me,
but
> I'm now starting to wonder if that isn't just your sense of humour or
at
> least that's what I'm hoping :-)

Hi Minnie,

Sorry about that. This list tends to be pretty candid - you can be a fly
on
the wall of the FOSS community in Australia here. :-) Now that I've seen
my
silly joke taken a tiny bit seriously on the list, I won't post an
obituary
for Pia, now that I am a Wesnoth Widower [1]. ;-)

Thanks,

- Jeff

[1] Wesnoth is a very addictive FOSS game, which Pia started playing
because
SOME NAUGHTY PERSON mentioned it at LCA. I blame Rusty. :-)

--
GUADEC 2005: May 29th-31st
http://2005.guadec.org/

   "I still fervently believe that the only way to make software secure,
      reliable, and fast is to make it small. Fight Features." - Andy
                                 Tanenbaum