Re: [Linux-aus] LWE Marketing Strategy

Hi Minnie,

<quote who="Minnie Constan">

> Thanks Jonathan - initially I got the feeling that you all hated me, but
> I'm now starting to wonder if that isn't just your sense of humour or at
> least that's what I'm hoping :-)

It takes a little while to get used to, and keep in mind this community
mostly consists of developers and users. I can certainly assure you that LWE
is already a highly anticipated event. We've been needing a real tradeshow
for Linux and Open Source in Australia for a little while, and it is the
perfect timing.  LWE is going to be awesome, and we are extremely pleased to
be able to contribute the community aspects and soft benefits of Linux and
Open Source.

On another note, the slogan Jeff initially posted is actually in a
backhanded way quite a compliment :) Mind you, I'm married to him, so
perhaps I'm biased...

Many apologies for any misunderstanding, but welcome to our community :)
Silliness abounds.

Cheers,
Pia

--
Linux Australia                                         http://linux.org.au/

                      "What are we doing today brain?"
              "We're taking over the world like we always do."
                           - Pinky and the Brain