[Linux-aus] Re: [LACTTE] LinuxWorld Expo

Hi Minnie,

> Just to let you know the floorplan Is now set for the LinuxWorld expo
> next year in Sydney.  As discussed I am happy to offer Linux Australia
> a free booth at the show

Thankyou for your generous offer, it's much appreciated. We've recently
been discussing ways Linux Australia could be involved in LWE to
represent the developer community, and there is a lot of enthusiasm for
running a booth so having one made available free of charge is very
welcome.

LA recently exhibited at EdExpo and all reports indicate it was a great
success, so I expect many of the same people will want to be involved
with running a booth at LWE.

> and I recall reading an email (I think from Pia) asking to be placed
> next to OSIA.  I have asked OSIA if that is ok with them and am
> waiting for them to get back to me.

Sure, that sounds good. LA and OSIA are complementary organisations with
a lot of common members and it would certainly be appropriate to locate
us close together if that's possible.

Cheers   :-)

Jonathan Oxer
President