[Linux-aus] Re: [Osia-discuss] Education Expo Report and Thanks

Hi all :)

It was an awesome event, but just wanted to clarify something.

<quote who="Jeff Waugh">

> First off, I'd like to thank Sara Kaan for encouraging (and convincing!) us
> to run a booth at the show, Pia Waugh for making sure it all came together,

Sara and Moe between them did most of the work. They put many many hours into
the prep for this event, and I'm hoping we can all convince them about next
year ;) THANKYOU!

Rock on Australia!
Pia

--