[Linux-aus] Edexpo helpers

Hi Everyone,

Thank you to those who have contacted myself or Pia regarding their attendance at the Ed. Expo this weekend.

To date our helpers have not only offered their time in distributing handouts and talking to visitors but will be providing all sorts of interesting demos on the day - rock on guys!

These are the wonderful characters offering their expertise over the two days:

Mohammad Kaan
Pia and Jeff Waugh
Chris Deigan
Lindsay Holmwood
Telford
Craige McWhirter
Grant Parnell
Craig Warner
Bruce Badger
Craig Warner
Jamie Honan?
Dan Tracey?
(Geoffrey Robertson, are you in hiding?)

If you would like to see your name along with these it's still not too late to let myself or Pia know and it would allow us to better organise and brief everyone on our plans and goals for the weekend. Along with attracting parents, teachers, principals and students, other exhibitors should not be missed!
Due to the limit on exhibitors passes Linux Australia has kindly offered to reimburse anyone who assists over the weekend, the sky's the limit on this one.
We'll be meeting up between 8am-8:30am for those who want to set up machines in the booth and those who will be on the floor in halls 1and 2 need to be in place before the first visitor arrivals at 9:30am, afternoon help is also an option if you have other commitments.
It looks to be a very exciting weekend and we're sure there are still many of you who can make this expo even more successful.

Sara