Re: [Linux-aus] Software Freedom Day

Hi Pia,
I think you have just provided the date for our next Installfest / FOSS
day up here in Darwin :-)

Its on a Saturday which is perfect.

Whats involved in running LPI exams, and what would likely costs be?

Thanks for all the info.

Regards Anthony.

--
Mr Anthony Hornby RHCE BIT ALIATEC
Library Systems & Technology Coordinator