[Linux-aus] LinuxWorld Australia

Hi All,

We are very excited about being able to launch LinuxWorld Expo to Australia.  If you have any recommendations or suggestions as to how we can better service the Linux community we would be happy to hear them.

Just to give you a bit of background on AES we are a major exhibition organizer in Australia and were involved in N+I and Comdex so IT is not all together new to us, but realise we have a lot to learn in the coming weeks and months about the open source community.

Again your comments and opinions are important to us and I look forward to receiving them.

Kind regards

Minnie Constan

Exhibition Manager

LinuxWorld Conference & Expo