[Linux-aus] LinuxWorld Australia

Minnie Constan MConstan at austexhibit.com.au
Tue May 3 17:14:01 UTC 2005

Hi All,

We are very excited about being able to launch LinuxWorld Expo to
Australia.  If you have any recommendations or suggestions as to how we
can better service the Linux community we would be happy to hear them.

Just to give you a bit of background on AES we are a major exhibition
organizer in Australia and were involved in N+I and Comdex so IT is not
all together new to us, but realise we have a lot to learn in the coming
weeks and months about the open source community.

Again your comments and opinions are important to us and I look forward
to receiving them.

Kind regards

Minnie Constan

Exhibition Manager