[Linux-aus] HOWTO organise a linux.conf.au

Leon Brooks leon at cyberknights.com.au
Fri Mar 18 09:15:02 UTC 2005

On Friday 18 March 2005 09:09, Jonathan Oxer wrote:
> What do [past|present|future] LCA people think? If LA set up a wiki
> somewhere to collect a body of LCA knowledge would that be a useful
> starting point?

Would Wikipedia sit still for us adding pages there? It seems to me that
putting it on Wikipedia is very much within the spirit of the thing,
plus zero setup and maintenance for us. The caveat would be having to
name pages to fit in with Wikipedia's naming conventions.

Cheers; Leon

http://linux.org.au/            Member, Linux Australia