[Linux-aus] Proposal: LA cooperation with Community Code

Andrew Cowie andrew at operationaldynamics.com
Mon Mar 14 12:03:02 UTC 2005

On Mon, 2005-14-03 at 14:15 +1100, Mary Gardiner wrote:
> We've had people approach us from both camps

Thank you for your response, Mary. I get it now. :)

> people already in FOSS who want to count their work towards their
> mutual obligation, and people who are unemployed who would be
> interested in work on FOSS if it counted towards their mutual
> obligation.

It evidently makes sense from both sides of the equation.

Unless someone else presents a show-stopper, I will be pleased to vote
in favour of this co-operation proposal, and indeed, if I can find the
bandwidth, to perhaps act as a mentor from time to time.

AfC
Sydney