[Linux-aus] Proposal: LA cooperation with Community Code

Andrew Cowie andrew at operationaldynamics.com
Mon Mar 14 11:03:02 UTC 2005

On Fri, 2005-11-03 at 22:02 +1100, Mary Gardiner wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 28, 2005, Matthew Palmer wrote:
> > I'm placing this proposal here on behalf of the members of the Community
> > Code mailing list, for discussion and general approval/disapproval by the
> > members and committee of Linux Australia.  For more information on Community
> > Code, see http://www.communitycode.org/wiki/moin.cgi
>
> Is there any community feedback on this proposal

[This is not meant to be abrupt, just concise]:

Is this about:

        "helping unemployed people on the dole learn to become
        programmers so that they can be developers of open source
        software"

or

        "helping unemployed open source hackers get money from the dole"

?

I don't particularly object to either, but can't quite make it out from
the pages on that wiki.

AfC
Sydney