LA committee dinner (was: Re: [Linux-aus] Linux Australia Minutes)

(cc'd to LinuxSA in case anyone from there is also wanting to come
along to meet up with the LA committee)

On Sat, Jun 18, 2005 at 03:18:22PM +0930, David Lloyd wrote:
[...]
> BTW, where in the world are you all gathering this afternoon/evening?

Jasmin Indian Restaurant
31 Hindmarsh Sq Adelaide
http://www.jasmin.com.au/menu.htm
6:30pm tonight

If you want to join us, you'll need to call the restaurant on 8223
7837 and ask if they've got space for another seat at our table
(booked in the name of Linux Australia).  Please also send me an email
in case you confuse them and the restaurant calls me to ask what the
final number really is :-).

--
Geoffrey D. Bennett, RHCE, RHCX               mailto:g@netcraft.com.au
Senior Systems Engineer                          sip:g@netcraft.com.au